Wednesday, November 5, 2008

LUPE'S FINAL ALBUM IS COMFIRMED HIS LAST "LUPE.N.D."

Lupe Fiasco Pictures, Images and Photos


Fans of Lupe Fiasco's second album, The Cool, will be in for a treat with his forthcoming release as it looks like he will be dropping another concept album.

According to the man himself, his third and final album, will expand over the length of THREE cds.

"My next album will be my last album." Lupe tells the crowd during a live show in Chicago this past weekend.

"The name of my next album will be L-U-P-END. That's E.N.D." he continues.

"If you pay attention it's not-- one album. If my mathematics serve me correct, it's not one album on this joint--it's three. It's going to be a triple cd on my next one. I love it too much just to go out with one!"

"We'll call the first one out of the three, we'll call that Everywhere. The first album off LupE.N.D. will be Everywhere. The second we'll call it, No Where, and the third will be Down Here. So we got Every Where, No Where, and Down Here." He tells the roaring crowd.

No comments: