Monday, November 10, 2008

50 On Stealing Dre Beat From Eminem, Also, Cory Gunz Speaks

50 Cent Pictures, Images and Photos

In a recent interview, 50 Cent talks about his new album and how he snatched one of hip-hop's greatest producers, renowned beat maker Dr Dre, tracks from Eminem's computer. The track is supposedly going to be Fif's upcoming LP, Before I Self Destruct.
"I did a song produced by Dr. Dre," 50 said. "I got the production from Detroit, because Dre was working with Em right before I got out there. I just missed him. I went through Em's computer and found what I needed. Yes, I did. I got me the record I needed. I was like, 'Wait till they hear this.' I wrote it; Em heard it. He was like, 'You gotta keep that for yourself. This is too crazy.' First, I think he was gonna take it from me, then he was like, 'He gotta use that for himself.' "
Also on the horizon for 50 Cent is a possibility of signing a new artist. The G-Unit boss has already pointed out that he's looking for something new and fresh. Rumors have circulated that that may be upcoming rapper, Cory Gunz. 50 said, "Corey, I met with his father..They have a great relationship with Shaq. It was a long time ago. We sat down, he came to my office, and we talked about it. I told him I wished him the best of luck. He did a song with Tony Yayo recently on the S.O.D. mixtape, and since then, [the streets] been saying I've signed him."
Cory Gunz also spoke about that rumor as well. "I didn't hear about that...I know Yayo and them are definitely family. There's some Corey Gunz things under construction. I'm working with After Platinum — that's my family outta Arizona. We're really grinding and trying to find the right situation. But Yayo is definitely my family. Working with him is crazy. Shout-out to the whole G-Unit. Banks is my man. 50 already knows what it is. That's my people. G-Unit is already family."

No comments: