Saturday, September 27, 2008

CHARITY LOVE'S INTERVIEW WITH EIGHTY81.COM

CHARITY LOVE IS FROM AKRON OHIO AND IS 27 YEARS OLD. SHE IS A MODEL HERE IN OHIO AND ALL ACROSS THE COUNTRY AND HAS DONE PHOTO SHOOTS AT STS STUDIOS IN AKRON. SHE HAS WORKED WITH MANY TALENTED COMPANY AND ARTIST'S ACROSS THE COUNTRY.
Photobucket


1.) What are the first three things that you notice in a guy/girl? For a guy personality and style but for a woman the same (I'm not into woman at all, but I just love being around pretty woman) it's been like that every since I use to stay in Cali, but I love a man. Don't get it twisted. 2.) What are some turnoffs?Guys that feel like they have to remind you how many times they are a football player, basketball player, baseball player, rapper, or how many times they went to school with LeBron and sat by him at lunch. I would be more interested in the guy I am trying to meet.3.) Which is more important in a guy/girl? Appearance/Style or Personality/Intelligence? (Ex.60/40) Why? Personality and intelligence is very important, looking good is too, but if you just look good and you have no intelligence or a good personality then we won't last.4.) Whats been the worst experience you have had with the opposite sex?Bad sex (I tried to hang in there, but then I had to let him know, like "dude your not doing anything for me" right now I am 27 & I am at the point where I'm not gonna fake any orgasms.5.) What's your idea of a perfect first date?Watching sports or a movie @ my place or his, just the two of us.
Photobucket

No comments: